Full Day West MacDonnell Ranges & Desert Park – Private Tour
The day commences with a spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill before travelling west alongside the rugged West MacDonnell Ranges and then enjoy time to explore the Alice Springs Desert Park.
“The West MacDonnell Ranges has been nominated by the Northern Territory Government for World Heritage listing, a register of properties worldwide that exhibit outstanding universal cultural and/or natural values which are important to all people in the world, irrespective of the territory in which they are located.”
- Spectacular panoramic 360-degree view from the summit of Anzac Hill
- Rev. John Flynn’s Grave (one of Australia’s greatest heroes)
- The dramatic Simpsons Gap
- The majestic Standley Chasm
- Visit the World Class Advanced Ecotourism Accredited Desert Park with rare and endangered animals, interactive guide presentations and witness free flying birds at the nature theatre presentation
Entrance fees and meals may be added at an additional cost or you may wish to pay for this direct on the day,
This tour may pick up and drop off at your Hotel, the Alice Springs Airport or Railway Station.
The itinerary and options of this private tour can be easily altered to your requests and budget. To submit a tour request, ask more information or to request a customised itinerary use the button below to email our customer service team.
Comfortable walking shoes, hat (wide brimmed is best), sunglasses and sunscreen.
Comfortable Private Vehicle, Local Expert Driver/Guide, Flexible Touring Options, Meals can be added with an additional cost.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Travel documentation for more information.